- A Philosophy and Game Plan
By David Benzel and Derek Wolfe:
Coaches must offer more than sport knowledge. A coach's credibility is judged on the environment created, the emotions managed, and skills taught for sport and for life. Today's athletes and sport parents are increasingly reluctant to give coaches respect and loyalty before it is earned.
- Coach's Self-Assessment
- Essential Elements of Practice Sessions
- "Way to Go!" Cards
- Athlete Personal Vision Page
- Mentoring Program for Athletes
- Parents' Meeting Agenda
- Articles for Coaches and for Parents
Get revolutionary results by revolutionizing the learning environment for your athletes!
The Coaching Revolution manual provides a step-by-step guide guaranteed to:
- Unite all coaches using a philosophical approach that works
- Present a credible plan to parents designed to gain support and loyalty
- Earn the commitment of your athletes beginning with the first day of practice
- Create team chemistry
- Develop athlete self-confidence
Coaching Revolution book -- $24.95
Coaching Revolution e-book -- $12.95
Coaching Revolution Webinar
Where Coaches Come to Revolutionize their Methods
Examine how to bridge the gap between athletic potential and athletic results by creating a healthier and more productive atmosphere for your team. This webinar is designed to support the Coaching Revolution Manual and help coaches reach their ultimate potential. David Benzel dissects the art of coaching and shows a step-by-step process of how to effectively use the manual. The Coaching Revolution webinar includes a step-by-step guide that will help you build your own revolution.Order Now
COACHING REVOLUTION WORKSHOP
Bring the Revolution to Your School, Club or Academy
The Coaching Revolution Workshop is a live event designed to help you customize the implementation of your coaching revolution. This interactive presentation will include discussions, Q & A, and problem-solving activities that bring the Coaching Revolution principles to life for each participant. In addition to learning how to launch your Coaching Revolution, we'll cover topics like:
- Involving athletes in the creation of team culture
- Solving the mystery of motivation
- Coping with the risks of allowing choices
- Developing an athlete mentoring program
For some participants, the real value of this workshop is gaining a new perspective on habits and strategies for stimulating true excellence and peak performance in young athletes.
If you're committed to creating a program that other coaches admire and want to join; that parents brag about to their peers; and that athletes long remember as a highlight in their development - host a Coaching Revolution Workshop. The way your entire organization thinks and behaves will make a quantum leap in a positive direction and the ripple effect will be felt for years to come.
Call David today at 352-267-5344 to learn more about Workshops!